Sunday, March 25, 2012

Liebster Award

I went out of town this weekend – so no Internet….withdrawal central!  When we got home and I was checking out my emails I was in total SHOCK when I read a message I rec’d from Kristen@Gratefullbelly, she gave me the Liebster AwardShe has an awesome blog with some amazing food recipes and I highly encourage you to go right over and check it out!

Liebster_Award

Thank you for the award!!!
Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
-Choose 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass it on to.
-Display the Liebster Award somewhere on your blog.


I'm passing this award on to:
 

Go visit these great blogs and meet some new friends.  This has been so much fun – thanks to everyone that visits Smile

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle thank you so much for even considering me for the Liebster Award. I really appreciate it.
    Thank you so much and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Michelle!! I will make sure I spread the love in the next day or so. I'm very thrilled!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete